Pages

Thinspiration: Vegan Edition

I don't know about you, but I am needing some major thinspiration after the Thanksgiving holiday. I had an amazing time with my family, and ate some amazing food, but I need to get back on track with my diet, ya feel me!?!


I thought I would be thinspired this time by vegan celebs! They are all slim, fit, and gorgeous!

Alyssa Milano

Alicia Silverstone

Jenny McCarthy

Pamela Anderson

Natalie Portman (I have heard her speak out about her veganism many times. She is definitely a champion for cruelty-free eating. Gotta love a fellow animal lover!)

Portia de Rossi


How was your Thanksgiving holiday? Are you trying to get back on track diet-wise? I am currently cooking up some Vegan Taco Soup in the CrockPot as I type, so I will post on that tomorrow. YUMMM! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment