Pages

'Twas the Tuesday Before Christmas...

...and Healthy Honey shopped her little booty off!!!!





OMFriiiiiiiickinG what. a. day! I started at 9am and stopped (only due to the need for a cardio sesh before power yoga) at 6:15pm. That's over 9 hours of elbowing my way through the mall, fighting for parking spots via blinkers, sitting in freeway exit gridlock enjoying the holiday sights and sounds of my fine city! I did take about a 45 minute home detour for a quick salad lunch and to drop-off my first round of purchases, but none-the-less, it was a looooooong (but fun) day!

Where did I shop? The better question = where DIDN'T I shop? Well it all started at Bed, Bath, & Beyond (man, I love their coupons) at 9am. From there I hit...
  • Rally House
  • JC Penney
  • Macy's
  • DSW
  • Ulta
  • Walmart
  • Dillard's
  • Victoria's Secret
  • Walmart (yes, you read that right... twice GRRR)
  • Forever 21
  • GameStop
  • Target
  • BestBuy
  • Old Navy
  • Walmart (no, this is not a joke)

Phew! Lemme disclaimer that: I did not purchase something at every locale, just all but 2. ;)

I had a great 30 minute elliptical jaunt followed by an hour of power yoga (with Hungry Hubby, natch) after all of that madness. And when I got home.... it was a wine/sushi/prezzent-wrapping Par-Tay for one! :)

Dinner is served!





And here was my tree.....



AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!



What was an exhausted, but-I-wanna-get-all-this-done-tonight girl to do!? Crank up the Christmas jams and get a snow-fallin' QuickTime video spinnin' on repeat, that's what!!!!


P.S. It was about 80 degrees here today (today was the first day of winter... RIGHT!??!), so this is as close to snow as I'm gonna get!!


A few creative bows (and HOURS) later....



Add to that a botched-wrap-job. (It wouldn't be real life if there wasn't at least one of these, right!??!)



And here are the fruits of my labor...



Can you spot the Cowboys gnome!? ;) That's Hungry Hubby's fave Christmas decoration... obvs.



Oh, and how could I forget... I thoroughly pissed off my dog Lulu by dressing her in a super adorable Christmas shirt from Target.

Here she is giving me the total diva doggie brush-off:




Did you do any shopping today? Hope you are enjoying the last few nights before Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment