Pages

Seattle Shopping: I LUV H&M!

My hubby and I traveled to Seattle at the beginning of October for our dear friends' wedding (congrats Marielle & Damon)! Any time I visit a new city, I HAVE to go shopping, right!?!? I set out walking downtown on Friday morning, while Hungry Hubby took a nap after our early flight. The highlight of my shopping venture...

AHHH! H&M!!! I was so stoked! They were celebrating their 10 year anniversary of being in the states, so it was a 10 Days of 10 promotion. Translation= everything was either $10 off or just $10.

Here's what I grabbed...
This top with lace shoulders was $10 off of $14.95... it was only $4.95!!!! So I did what any normal girl would do, I bought it in black as well. :)

This tunic was $9.95 with a super flattering look when on. Perfect to throw over brown skinny pants for work.

This sleeveless tunic has gorgeous fabric embellishments! It works great alone for a more messy, comfy look, or with a belt to look more polished. It was also $9.95.

I couldn't resist this leopard clutch with an optional chain strap for $9.95.

While this wasn't from H&M (I snagged it from Nordstrom BP) I had to share this brown cross-body bag. It is super versatile.... you can shorten the strap to wear it as a shoulder bag or remove the strap entirely and use it as a clutch!

Our trip to Seattle was such a blast, and the shopping was just a plus! Oh, and I have to mention, the wedding reception was IN the Space Needle! GORGEOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment