Pages

New Boots!

I love buying a new pair of boots each fall. Here is the pair I snatched up last week via Endless dot com...
They are the Madden Girl "Cazino" Tan Slouch Boot and are on sale! (By the way, if you've never shopped Endless - DO IT. They have free overnight shipping + free return shipping... ie. you get your purchase the next day and can send 'em right back without paying a dime!)

To prove to hungry hubby that I did need another pair of boots because I will wear them so often To show how versatile these puppies are, I put together several outfits for fall thanks to my newfound webfriend: Polyvore.



Purple Reign



Military Leopard

Cozy & Casual



Black & Brown



In case you're wondering, I have a slight obsession with OPI nail polish. I think it's the perfect accessory for every outfit. ;)

Have you snagged yourself a new pair of boots this fall? Do you love flat boots as much as I do or do your boots need to have a heel?

2 comments:

  1. I love fall boots! I like the outfits you put together! What a cool web tool! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your boots, love your outfits! I bought boots with heels AND some flat ankle books ;)

    ReplyDelete