Pages

M.I.A.

Sorry I've been so MIA!  One of my best friends, Robyn, who lives in L.A., came to visit me this past weekend.  Here are some shots from our adventures...


Friday night, Robyn, Katelyn, and I headed out to Uptown Dallas for some sushi and dancing.


 

Saturday was the infamous St. Patrick's Day parade and block party on Greenville Ave.  We started off with mimosas at my place at 10am, and headed into the madness...


The crowds are ridiculous!


I hope you had a wonderful weekend and possibly a great start to your Spring Break if you are lucky enough to be off work this week!  :)  I'll be posting a delicious recipe tomorrow, so stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Hi HH-

    I really like your blog, your one of my new favorites! : ) I am totally NOT a cook at all but last night I made your cheddar, broccoli and potato soup. It was awesome!! I guess its a little harder to mess up soup but loved the recipe. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sheila!!! So glad you loved it! :)

    ReplyDelete