Pages

OOTD: Casual Friday - Flowers, Stripes, & Lace

Guess what folks???  In the words of Alice Cooper... School's OUT for SUMMER!  :)  That's right ladies, today was my last day of teaching for this school year!  You may notice that today is a Monday, and that's an odd choice for the last day of school.  Well we have all of that wicked ice and snow to thank for being in school until Monday, June 6th.
Since I'm about to be dressing reaaaallll casual now that I get to write curriculum from home (wardrobe will = PJs or yoga pants) and tutor some sweet kiddos in their homes (wardrobe will = shorts or casual summer dresses), I thought a casual Friday post from a few weeks ago would work well tonight.  Even though I'm done working for the next few months, I'm very behind on OOTDs, so you'll be seeing my work attire anyway.
Flora/Lace Top: Wet Seal
Jeans: 7ForAllMankind "Kate"
Initial Necklace: Urban Outfitters
Gold Flops: Old Navy



The lace detail is on the back of this top.

It was a scorching 99 degrees outside today, so even though summer officially begins on June 22nd, I think it's safe to say that summer has arrived in Dallas, TX!

What are your summer plans?  We are heading to Vegas at the end of June and to Charleston at the end of July.  I'll also be working a bunch, but when I'm not, you can find me at the gym, pool, or on the couch.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment