Pages

The Holy Grail of Real Housewives Awesomeness

I love a lot of reality TV shows... Keeping Up with the Kardashians, The Hills (R.I.P.), the Bachelor/Bachelorette (P.S. I CANNOT WAIT for the new Bachelor Pad that airs Monday), Flipping Out, Project Runway, Holly's World, the Kendra Show, Real World (when there's NOTHING else on), Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami, Jersey Shore, etc., and most importantly, the Real Housewives of [insert city here].

My gorgeous and wonderful best friend Katelyn came over after yoga tonight to watch the Series Premiere of the Real Housewives of DC. I may be going out on a limb here, since Kelly and Danielle (from NYC and New Jersey, respectively) produce a crazyton of delicious drama goodness, but I think this new group of Housewives is going to be the BEST YET.

Despite the good action on the NJ show, I previously deemed NYC as my fave. I just think the Kelly vs. Bethenny action is too good for words... Kelly is seriously IN-SANE! But, I think DC has the potential to take the lead.

I think I'm really going to love Mary.

She seems rather down-to-earth and just, fun. Katelyn and I were DYING laughing when she got "tipsy" at her birthday party and started suggesting the "integration of salons."

The first episode was good, but the "Coming up on this season of the Real Housewives of DC" teaser looked awesome. I can't wait for my Thursday night DC dates with Kate! :)


Do you watch the Real Housewives shows? Which is your favorite? Will you be watching the DC season?

No comments:

Post a Comment