Pages

I'm Impressed: Charlotte Russe Shoes

While strolling the internet, I headed over to the Charlotte Russe website after seeing this adorable tank someone posted on The Nest.

Cross-Back Stripe Top
$16.50 or 2 for $14


I was shocked to see some fabulous shoe trends on the homepage.  I rarely shop at Charlotte Russe (I much prefer F21 for my cheap-o buys), but these shoes may sway my opinion greatly!
$35.50

$35.50

$35.50

$32.50

$40.00

$38.00

$30.00

$35.50

Charlotte Russe is currently running a shoe promotion... Buy 1, Get 1 for $15.


I don't own any of these, so I can't vouch for their quality or comfort level.  Usually shoes this cheap aren't the best on either of those counts.  But they are still great for fun night outs and wearing trends that might not last.

Do you ever buy shoes from "cheap" stores like Charlotte Russe?

1 comment:

  1. I so want that tank top! I pretty much live in my tennis shoes, but I should really invest in cuter shoes! ;)

    ReplyDelete