Pages

Tuesday's Tease

My winter whining clearly was a jinx... an ice storm hit in the middle of the night and the temps are still hovering around 15 degrees!  With a windchill of -6!  WHAT!?!?  Is that even allowed in Texas?  Obviously, it is.  The roads are as frozen as an ice skating rink, so the schools (and pretty much EVERYTHING around here) were closed today (and will be again tomorrow).  I had plenty of time to lust over lots of beauties while strolling online today. 

Tory Burch Amanda Hobo
While out drinking some wine with my 2 best girls on Saturday afternoon (on a patio since it was 75 degrees, natch), I spotted this gorgeous bag on an adorable passerby.  It's a convertible bag, and can be worn on the shoulder or cross-body style (<-- which is my preference).  My friend Katelyn (who is single and has more money to spend on fun stuff like this, GRR) actually just snagged the black version yesterday via Nordstrom.
You can buy it HERE for $465.  It's also available through several other retailers, and I saw some on eBay.

Spiegel Batik Print Dolman Sweater
I've never bought anything from Spiegel, but I just love the print and oversized look of this sweater.  It's $59 and available on Amazon HERE or through the Spiegel website HERE.

Hudson Jeans Skinny Cargos
I love olive green skinny cargos, I've been craving these Hudson versions for over a year.  They are on sale (in limited sizes) for $93.97 HERE on Piperlime.  They can be found for around $160 on sites like Tobi, ShopBop, and Zappos.

T by Alexander Wang Striped Baggy Sweater
I love stripes, and I love the long length of this sweater.  It looks so cozy.  I would love it with skinny jeans and boots or flats.  I would not pair it with this floor-length gray knit skirt, but to each her own, right?  This is for sale HERE on ShopBop for $113.

Naughty Monkey Detective Boot
I might just have to take the plunge with these babies.  They are on sale for $64.99 HERE on at Endless. I think they are gorgeous and would go with so many outfits.

What's been teasing you lately!? 

3 comments:

  1. Cute items! I love love love tory burch! She always comes out with the cutest things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of those oversized sweaters, they are my favorite! A gorgeous new bag from Lululemon has been teasing me lately! It is too cute! I feel your pain about the ice storm. I've been stuck inside for 2 days. I always said I would never leave Texas because I hate cold weather, and look what happened!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, I've been in my apt for 3 days straight! AHHHH

    ReplyDelete